We are responding to an unprecedented range and intensity of threats to our countryside. As a result we are very keen to hear from people who are able and willing to help with one or more of the following roles. They can involve as much or as little time as you are able to contribute:
- Monitoring planning proposals in your area
- Joining one of our District Groups or small local teams
- Helping with our communications using our website, press releases and newsletters
- Membership of our Planning Sub-Committee
- Membership of our Executive Committee which meets monthly
- Help at occasional events like country shows
You do not have to be a CPRE member to be involved in many of these roles.